Segmented Ball Valve, Flanged V-Port | Series DM9900
The DM9900 series flanged segmented ball valve is used for regulating media flow capacity. This valve is a key product for the process industry.
This segmented ball valve provides excellent modulating control with obstruction free design. The uni-body construction provides increased structural integrity and minimized leaks through body joints. The specially designed compound V opening provides precise equal percentage flow control with small incremental opening in the lower end of the valve rotation and high flow capacity in the upper end. The nearly wide open at full open, along with recessed bearings, virtually eliminates plugging/clogging of the valve.
- Size Range 1-1/2” - 30”
- ISO 5211 Direct Mount Design
- ANSI Class 150, 300, 600, 900
- Flanged Version
- Live Loaded Packing
- Protected Bearings, Top & Bottom
- Easy Installation and Versatility
- Standard ISA 75.04 face-to-face; Option: ANSI B16.10 short pattern
- Extremely low actuator torque
- Reduced trim option
- WCB, 316SS, 317SS, and other alloy materials
- Soft seated and metal seated
US Patent Number: US 8,398,055 B2
NEW » Live Loaded, Direct Mount, Segmented Valve is NOW available.
The valve can be direct mounted (no mounting bracket or coupling) to:
- J-Flow’s JFD spring & diaphragm actuators,
- J-Flow’s JFC rack & pinion actuators, or
- J-Flow’s JFE electric actuators
They can be controlled with a variety of J-Flow positioners:
- Digital smart
There are two actuator mounting options.
- The standard connection is direct mount compatible with any ISO 5211 standard actuator. Optional splined connection for the installation of diaphragm actuators with DSY-DSZ conversions.
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
The valve’s design allows control of the most fluids used in many industries. The valve is suitable for fibers, particles in suspension, dirty, clean, viscous, and corrosive fluids, gas, steam, and especially pulp and paper applications.
The valve can be supplied with a variety of actuators, positioners, limit switches/transmitters, or other topworks accessories.
TFM, Suitable to temperatures of 500 °F for general services where ANSI Class VI shut off is required to comply with ANSI/FCI 70-2.
METAL-TO-METAL CONTACT SEATS
Suitable for erosive services, fibers, chemical fluids with suspended solids, and high temperature applications. Metal seat with hardened stellite contact surface and 316 stainless steel segmented ball with tungsten carbide coating ANSI class IV shut off.