Self-flushing Sanitary Ball Valve | Series DMSF7300
For use in Sanitary Markets such as pharmaceutical, food and beverage, cosmetic, soap, detergent, and perfume industries. Valve provides full unobstructed flow. Flow of a 1" J-Flow valve is comparable to a 2" diaphragm valve.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable, live loaded stem packing
- Self-flushing design, bi-directional seating
- ISO 5211 direct mount (no actuator bracket/coupling)
- Body and end caps quality investment castings
- All 316SS construction, with 316LSS BW ends
- Blow-out proof stem design
- Electro-polishing of internal surfaces to 10 Ra
- Working pressure: 800 psi WOG
- Temperature range: -20F° to +450°F
- With latch-lock handle, standard
- End connections: Tri-Clamp, tube end, butt weld ends
- Full port design to tubing I.D.
- Meets USP Class VI, Materials are FDA compliant
- Allow full CIP/SIP access to all valve internals in the full open position
Fully Automated Assemblies
J Flow Controls offers fully automated valve assemblies with specialized, custom brackets for all your valve actuation needs. We have over 25 years of extensive experience with control valves, positioners, linear or rotary applications, spring and diaphragm actuators, and rack and pinion actuators. Other actuation options include a variety of electric actuators, Asi Limit switches, Solenoids, and valve positioners. We also manufacture Safety Fusible Link valves, used in many fire protection systems throughout the world.
Automate with J Flow Actuators
Automation Controls and Accessories